Building a future in West Tyrone
Dalradian is currently applying for planning permission to mine gold in the area between Rouskey and Greencastle.
Assuming our application is successful, more than 350 permanent jobs will be created and there will be many more opportunities for us to develop new business relationships with suppliers and companies across Tyrone. In fact, over the lifetime of the mine, we anticipate spending approximately $1 billion dollars on the supply chain for the project.
Over that time, Dalradian looks forward to working together with businesses and contractors throughout Tyrone. At Dalradian, we’re proud to say we’re here for the long haul, and we’ve made a priority of both looking after the environment and contributing to the economic and commercial life of Tyrone.
Show your support for opportunity in west Tyrone by entering your details on the form below and selecting the options that reflect your opinion; this will be sent directly to the Department for Infrastructure, Northern Ireland.
- 350+ full time jobs when the mine is operational, with an average salary of £40,000.
- One of the world’s top undeveloped gold deposits.
- £4 million community benefit fund for Tyrone.
- Around $1 billion will be spent in the supply chain over the lifetime of the mine, creating opportunities for businesses and companies in Tyrone and across Northern Ireland.
- Long term commitment to Tyrone with a 20-25 year life of mine.
- We have designed a safe, modern and environmentally responsible mine.
- Stringent, best practice, environmental monitoring and mitigation programmes.
- For every job created at a gold mine, between 2 and 7 more are created indirectly.
- The project will help to re-balance the regional economy by creating a new industry in the local area. Directly generating £1.692 billion gross value added over 25 years.
- The project will deliver an additional 270 jobs in construction.
Creating over 350 well paid jobs in County Tyrone:
About the project and benefits:
>>> Key Facts
>>> Help us to grow our workforce
>>> A once in a lifetime opportunity - Gordon Best
>>> Building a safe and environmentally responsible mine
>>> Connecting with Tyrone Businesses
>>> A great mine needs great people
>>> An underground mine designed to blend in
>>> A clear commitment to clean water
>>> Mineral Exploration - methods and regulations explained
>>> Supporting the Community in County Tyrone
>>> Building a tourist attraction
>>> Ireland's golden age continues